[extropy-chat] Aw Nuts! Bush Wins...

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 4 04:07:07 UTC 2004

> On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, Spike wrote:
>

> > Ja, Badnarik did rather poorly everywhere outside
> > New Hampshire.

> MB
> Yes, sadly, he did. I think too many folks who might have voted for
> him were running scared and picked the "lesser of two evils" of the
> Big Two. :(
>
> This time I managed not to do that and felt much better with myself
> when I left the voting booth. MB

Ja me too.  Of course I have the luxury of living in a
state where it doesn't matter.  We Taxifornians can vote
for whomever we like, without worry of impacting the
outcome.  I don't expect that to change.

I must say, it worries me to have the whitehouse and
both houses of congress in the same party.  That empowers
government, which always bodes ill.