[extropy-chat] The next steps for individuals (was: Aw Nuts! Bush Wins...)

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Thu Nov 4 10:37:28 UTC 2004

  Al Brooks:
  >I can't think of anything do-able, except maybe finding someone
  >interested in communicating with select persons in the 'Middle East' to
  >attempt to interest them in transhumanism/extropianism. The
  >communicator would have to be someone who knows science, who is
  >diplomatic & empathetic. A one in a million sort of person.

  Not at all one in million. (that's the first premise you can drop).
  Open your mind, open your heart, look around, and smile. You'll find
  persons like this, if you use something like this approach.

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/