[extropy-chat] Extropian Scorecard

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Thu Nov 4 16:56:49 UTC 2004

Patrick Wilken Patrick.Wilken at Nat.Uni-Magdeburg.DE :

>So please tell me why any Extropian would be willing to stand up and
>proudly say they voted for Bush.

Certainly not me, but with some irony, I note some possibilities
for those here who might not like big government:

Perhaps in the not-to-distant future, there will be so many
discontented, angry and frustrated people under the Bush administration,
that serious and long-lasting changes to the US government and to US
religious fundamentalistalist institutions will be the only option to
head off mass emigration or mass suicide.

Amara

P.S.
I recommend the posts from the boingboing web site yesterday
(recommended reading for all) http://www.boingboing.net/

Amara Graps, PhD             email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics        vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers            URL:   http://www.amara.com/