[extropy-chat] Rephrase the "Marriage" question...

nsjacobus at yahoo.com nsjacobus at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 03:44:04 UTC 2004

True enough. However, still, this makes me think that since what we are
really talking about is something far more general than the notion of
marriage, shouldn't we, as Extropians, really be trying to abolish the
specific-notion of "marriage" altogether ?

I mean, I can understand that gays want simply to have the same rights
as heteros (and they should), but ultimately if the "traditional"
notion of marriage is backwards (in a certain Extropian sense),
shouldn't we be trying to go way further here?

Death To Marriage!