[extropy-chat] Delusions of Hypocrisy

Kevin Freels cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 6 18:40:13 UTC 2004

John is right here. I am often at odds with several people here, but they
are generally very consistent. I would never accuse Olga, Amara, Mike, Hal,
or even Samantha (whom I am very often at odds with politically)  of
hypocricy. Samantha and I disagree at fundamental levels, but she is still
consistent, and that I can respect. Kerry on the other hand changed his
position every time he was in a different crowd and I can;t respect that
behavior for a president no matter what their positions.
Kevin Freels