[extropy-chat] Extropian Scorecard

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 6 20:09:38 UTC 2004

Remember that practical immortality will ensure that one will be able and
willing to provide one's own means of income, and that the nanotechnical
changes may well make most physical essentials of life negiblibly cheap. So
SSI will vanish, a kind of Reverse Marxism if you will....

>The one thing I'm looking forward to about practical immortality is
>that its primary impact will be to bankrupt the social security system
>beyond the ability of any government to fix it in any semblance of its
>current form.
>
>=====
>Mike Lorrey

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =