[extropy-chat] Extropian Scorecard - radical financial restructuring?

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Mon Nov 8 18:14:40 UTC 2004

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. wrote:

How does the USA balance a possible future solution to old debt via
massive inflation while keeping interest rates low
in order to force old  banked money out as risk capital?  Change the Fed
rate?

Might this only work if production efficiency  from nano-bio ....
other... create a "Moore's derivative law" which  allows for a balancing
claw back to repair the fundamental economy's debt crisis?