[extropy-chat] re: For Your Information

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 12 17:43:38 UTC 2004

Thank you Amara for responding to his post, and I am sure the list
moderators are responding privately.

The extropy-chat list is very clear about the manner in which we work
together to provide a venue for list members to engage in conversation and
debates about the future and Extropic transhumanist ideas.

In the past, we had too long a leeway between postings that were
disingenuous and problematic.  We have corrected that error to provide a
new list for type of community we can all enjoy and learn from.  Let’s all
maintain its value.

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More
President, Extropy Institute