[extropy-chat] Identity Erasure? or faulty platforms?

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Fri Nov 12 18:52:51 UTC 2004

I have an interesting query...

Can someone have the content of their site blocked from the major search
engines and deleted from the results of
past successful search terms that have brought hits?

I am maybe being a bit theatric but What I have found today is that I
can access my site
http://www.angelfire.com/on4/extropian-lifespan and the content seems to
be intact.

However, essentially my direct identity and direct presence on the web
has been  nearly completely ereased except to those who make a direct hit.

Is it a problem with angelfire sites perhaps or could someone
purposefully block a site?
There is no porn or anything illegal to my site so I am a bit concerned.

example : extropian +agroforestry  +pharming which by content must bring
up a direct hit , I get only the above
reference.

Web  	Results 1 - 1 of 1 for extropian +agroforestry
</url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://dictionary.reference.com/search%3Fq%3Dagroforestry%26r%3D67>
+pharming
</url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://dictionary.reference.com/search%3Fq%3Dpharming%26r%3D67>.
(0.21 seconds)

Did you mean: extropian +agroforestry +farming
</search?num=100&hl=en&as_qdr=all&q=extropian+%2Bagroforestry+%2Bfarming&spell=1>

[extropy-chat] Swedish researchers back for a "googlewhack"
<http://www.lucifer.com/pipermail/extropy-chat/2004-July/007778.html>
Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. ... this time searching for
"pharming" +
"THC" + "bioreactor" they did a googlewhack on our site. ...
www.lucifer.com/pipermail/ extropy-chat/2004-July/007778.html - 3k -
Cached
</search?q=cache:ZcwtN_Djy1wJ:www.lucifer.com/pipermail/extropy-chat/2004-July/007778.html+extropian+%2Bagroforestry+%2Bpharming&hl=en>
- Similar pages
</search?hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=related:www.lucifer.com/pipermail/extropy-chat/2004-July/007778.html>

Did you mean to search for: extropian +agroforestry +farming
</search?num=100&hl=en&as_qdr=all&q=extropian+%2Bagroforestry+%2Bfarming&spell=1>

I find when searching "extropian agroforestry ventures"  on kartoo.com
absolutely no site specific reference except that found on third party
sites.

The last time in october that I found my site corrupted and nonexistant
on any google, I found it on kartoo.
After clicking the link from kartoo my google site miraculaously
reserrected.

Is angelfire content  unstable?

Morris Johnson