[extropy-chat] No Joy in Mudville

Zero Powers zero.powers at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 11:16:39 UTC 2004

Hmm.  I can't speak for any other state, and not that I have any
*personal* experience in the area..., but X-rated stuff is perfectly
legal to sell buy and sell here in California.  L.A.'s San Fernando
Valley is the porn capital of the world, and is chock full of "Adult"
video and book stores.  Uh, or so I hear...