[extropy-chat] COMP: Distributed Computing

Henrique Moraes Machado hemm at openlink.com.br
Thu Nov 18 11:18:07 UTC 2004

This would be interesting. and what if some guys (and girls) that waste their time developing viruses and trojans started to develop the ultimate trojan, based on AI to turn every infected computer into a neuron of the world brain. Good plot for a SciFi novel.

Then this giant AI could proceed with the usual "killing humans" stuff... :-) Please not again the same cliché.