[extropy-chat] now that's fuel efficiency

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 23:50:18 UTC 2004

All true, Brian, but on the expressway, I'll drive
nothing but a large vehicle, preferably a truck. I
feel safer in a truck & drive more safely in it not
always being conscious of being in something that
feels like a tin can. If I have to think at all about
driving, and the vehicle itself, then it isn't
automatic.

--- Brian Lee <brian_a_lee at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Mass and weight are only one factor in vehicle
> safety.
 Do you know that the safety ratings are partly