[extropy-chat] Yehuda Yudkowsky, 1985-2004

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Fri Nov 19 10:35:28 UTC 2004

>Goodbye, Yehuda Yudkowsky, never to return,  never to be forgotten.
>Love,
>Eliezer.

Dear Eliezer,

Now you carry Yehuda's traces of his life in your heart. Keep them
sacred, remember him always. In time, the large hole that pains you
will transform into something different. An extra source of strength
to live every day fuller, stronger, better; so that the life you
cherished will live through you and help you fight so that this doesn't
happen to anyone again. I hate death. We should never have to
experience this. I'm so sorry about Yehuda.

Amara