[extropy-chat] Scientists and engineers must work within the system

Samantha Atkins samantha at objectent.com
Sun Nov 21 18:56:48 UTC 2004

This effectively says that scientists and engineers must play politics
instead of doing science and engineering.  If so then this is a symptom
of an incredibly broken system that needs to be repaired as quickly as
possible.   Simply playing the broken system may do little more than
legitimize the brokenness and leave one's own work undone.

- samantha