[extropy-chat] Hello again...

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Thu Nov 25 04:08:41 UTC 2004

Well, I'm back.
Seems I've been run out of WTA-town by Sheriff Hughes for talking back
without permission.
Despite the reason I originally left (low sig to noise here) the one
redeeming feature is freedom of expression and freedom from arbitrary
censorship.
I did not know how much I missed it until it was gone.

Assuming I don't get kicked out of here for not being a libertarian I'll
probably actually stump up some cash and become a full member in due course.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org