[extropy-chat] Movie: WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW!?

Reason reason at longevitymeme.org
Thu Nov 25 17:21:18 UTC 2004

You're not going to find any truth in this film; the "scientists" are just
babbling and the mystics are promoting their particular delusional
worldview. The result is the sort of dangerous nonsense that can exist in a
society that is largely illiterate with it comes to science.

http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=111&t=4350&hl=what+the+bleep
&s=

Reason
Founder, Longevity Meme