[extropy-chat] Atheists launch inquisition...

David deimtee at optusnet.com.au
Sat Nov 27 02:36:13 UTC 2004

The theory about what can come out of black holes is often
misused in this way. The theory says that anything at all
could possibly be emitted, no matter how unlikely, but
anything that IS emitted WILL obey the laws of physics
of this universe. It may possibly emit a small Irish man
who likes making boots and is holding a pot of gold, but he
will NOT have any magical powers.(And unless it emits a
spaceship around him as well he will probably die very quickly.)

-David