[extropy-chat] evolution again

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 29 04:19:55 UTC 2004

Well, first of all, the selection might be more subtle, regarding resources
between men.

Many years ago, a female friend of mine remarked that if "all else were
equal, size means something". However, with all things, there are limits.
4-9 inches is the comfort range for most women. 90% of men are in the range
5 - 7 inches. My own partner likes them on the long, not over 9.5 inches,
wide, again not over 10cm, and loves really wide tips. You can be sure this
will be in my spec sheet for the next body!

But, without exception many other issues override, especially
compatibility, which is a vector of infinite dimensionality.....

Spike sez:

>I had an idea which follows up on our discussion
>from last week.
>Now, what if humans preferentially chose partners
>with larger penises?

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =