[extropy-chat] Manditory draft for your child? Get Real

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 20:08:30 UTC 2004

 It wouldn't be surprising if there were to be a general war in the Middle East in a few years, perhaps so many people there hate each other so much it might be the only way to clear the air; a general war is unthinkable, but all too thinkable.
If only Ali would turn to Ahmed and say, "you know, I was at the market today buying hummus, and I saw a bottle of DHEA, here-- try some."
"Thanks, Ali. I have been thinking about life extension and transhumanism, so maybe we should forget all this 'killing the infidels' business".

The Iranian ICBM is indeed a matter of serious reflection, though,
indicative of a regime that seems intent on starring in Armageddon,
which the Bush administration may be entirely willing to cooperate in
sooner, while a Kerry admin might appease and delay the inevitable,
giving strength and power to the fanatics in Tehran.

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development
-William Pitt (1759-1806)