[extropy-chat] Michael invites you to the Free State Project group

Michael Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 16:14:39 UTC 2004

Personal message from Michael:
The Free State Project group now has its own web page on
Multiply! I want you to join so you'll be alerted whenever
we add new photos, messages, events and other information to
the web page. This will make it extremely easy - and fun -
to share info and stay in touch with fellow Free State
Project members.

Group description:
Project</a> is a movement to recruit 20,000 liberty oriented
individuals to move to one state to work to maximize
personal liberty and limit government to the protection of
its citizens and their property against force & fraud.

About Multiply:
To join the group, you'll first need to register on
Multiply, a web site that makes it easy to keep in touch and
share information with friends, family and people who share
your interests.

To accept Michael's invitation and see the Free State
Project group web page, please go to the following address
to register for Multiply:
http://multiply.com/i/OM,ICJwWh,0AHxOMmn+GmQ