[extropy-chat] if Hillary had killed a boyfriend...

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 18:52:20 UTC 2004

--- Trend Ologist <trendologist at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> You're right concerning Ted Kennedy, and there is reason to believe
> Hillary may have been involved in some way with Foster's death (and
> her husband might have raped Juanita Broadderick). My point is there
> was no investigation at all  of Laura Bush after she accidentally
> (on-purpose?) killed her ex-boyfriend. She didn't lose her license or
> registration, no slap on the wrist whatsoever; nothing. Now that's
> Teflon.
>  The First Lady's accident was 41 years ago so its significance for
> today is zero, but it makes me wonder even more about the Bushs. They
> are not just some innocent family, they are immensely ambitious,
> power-hungry.

41 years ago Laura wasn't Laura Bush, she was 17 year old Laura Welch
(who likely had no idea who the Bushs were), riding in a car with
another 17 year old girl. Two chatty teenage girls driving in a car...
hmmm sounds like a prescription for an accident, or at least negligent
driving.

Now, you don't know WHAT happened to her after the accident, you only
know that you don't know anything. Concluding she got off scot free is
a leap. Laura has never been an ambitious woman, unlike Hillary, and
has not tried to inject her own politics into legislation, unlike
Hillary, outside of trying to promote the idea that kids should read
more (big shocker, coming from a librarian). Watch out for that
nefarious Laura Bush led Wide Spread Librarian Conspiracy to make you
read... oh no...

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)