[extropy-chat] an interesting new QT model of gravity

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sat Oct 16 03:50:45 UTC 2004

Sorry for the odd subject line of my previous post. I should add this:

Ahem. His website says:

< Kris Krogh
Sr. Electronics Technician

Kris Krogh designs instrumentation for the Jacobs color vision lab. He
studied undergraduate physics at UCSB and graduate optics at the University
of Rochester's Institute of Optics. Areas of expertise include electronic
and mechanical design, optics, software engineering and digital signal
processing. Outside interests include running, skiing, guitar, salsa and
swing dancing, and nature. He also does theoretical physics. >

Damien Broderick