[extropy-chat] now here is craftiness...

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:41:56 UTC 2004

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not. But after spending 5 years in south
Georgia, not only have I never been hassled or beaten down, I've never heard
a first hand report of someone who has. I've also spent a few summers in the
Adirondacks of northern New York and the rednecks there are just as
terrifying, but I never heard of them beating someone down either.

I have seen "I Spit on Your Grave" and it has a story of northern
nednecks/hillbillies.

BAL