[extropy-chat] now here is craftiness...

Kevin Freels cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 20 14:57:24 UTC 2004

Is everyone forgetting about West Virginia where all the hoobillies and
inbreeders live in the mountains? Hasn;t anyone here seen the movie "Wrong
Turn"? Isn't that where the moonshine distilleries are?

Also, aren;t the survivalist whackos and militiamen all living in Washington
state, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana?

Give me a break! Are there really people here who think that stupidity and
violence are geographically restricted?
Kevin Freels