[extropy-chat] USA For Sale on EBay

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 04:03:29 UTC 2004

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3936814125

Yes - up for bids is the United States of America

Currently owned by large corporations and some foreign nations. Rules
and laws enforced by the Democratic and Republican parties. The
original manufactures were the founding fathers . Please see picture if
you are unfamiliar with the USA. I drew a picture of it as close as I
can remember - since rights and liberties have been eroded away.

As a bonus, I'm also including a copy of the ORIGINAL Patriot Acts I
and II. They are obscure and little known documents called the
Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The USA is sold as is and I'm hoping that the highest bidder can fix
it. Free shipping and please vote for Michael Badnarik
http://badnarik.org   or other third party candidates.  High bidder
will receive an email from me saying you own the country. Please feel
free to email me to add your rant. The last time I looked, there is
freedom of speech....  well, I'll get back to you on that 'cause things
change fast.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)