[extropy-chat] funky frink function

Alan Eliasen eliasen at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 28 05:54:39 UTC 2004

Mike Lorrey wrote:  (about Frink)
> BTW: Do you have a palm version, or at least a palmOne
> Treo smartphone sized version, so I can use it from browsing the web on
> the Treo?

   Does the Treo still use the web-clipping applications?  That is, a .pqa
file?  I have one that I used to use on my wireless Palm VII.  If so, get it here:

http://futureboy.homeip.net/frinkdocs/#Wireless

   Otherwise, point it at:

http://futureboy.homeip.net/frink/

   Which detects a lot of browser configurations (and should probably notice
that it's a Palm, and behave accordingly.)

--
  Alan Eliasen                 | "You cannot reason a person out of a
  eliasen at mindspring.com       |  position he did not reason himself