[extropy-chat] funky frink function

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 18:46:57 UTC 2004

--- Alan Eliasen <eliasen at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Mike Lorrey wrote:  (about Frink)
> > BTW: Do you have a palm version, or at least a palmOne
> > Treo smartphone sized version, so I can use it from browsing the
> web on
> > the Treo?
>
>  Does the Treo still use the web-clipping applications?  That is, a
> .pqa file?  I have one that I used to use on my wireless Palm VII.
> If so, get it here:
>
> http://futureboy.homeip.net/frinkdocs/#Wireless

"Document is too big" Treo 600 says. Suggest breaking that up into a
structured page set.

Downloaded "application is incompatible with this version of PalmOS.
(3402) [Frink.pqa]"

fsp/frink.fsp seems to work. It would be nice to have a downloadable to
use when I'm out of wireless internet range.

The treo is a palmOne product. Its applications suite is called
Applications v 5.2H.

It runs Palm OS v 5.2.1

=====
Mike Lorrey