[extropy-chat] Bush wants another $75 billion for wars

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 04:10:46 UTC 2004

The future belongs to bourgeois liberal democracy, not
to those that wish to replace one ruling class with
another ruling class (if one ruling class were to be
removed from power, another would rapidly assume the
deposed ruling class' place). If you allow yourself to
be tricked into an imaginary struggle for the 'masses'
you are like the troubadours who journeyed around
Europe singing songs & writing poems about romantic
love; as silly as it was illusionary. In fact wanting
a class revolution is worse, it is thinking no
differently than the religious who believe they are
going to be raptured to heaven.
Sean, put simply, we are stuck with trickle-down
economics for the next few generations.