[extropy-chat] Neofiles: Hughes and Gilmore

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Mon Sep 6 14:17:11 UTC 2004

I suppose you know about RU Sirius' Neofiles? Max More was
interviewed last month.  This month you'll find stories
on James Hughes and John Gilmore (EFF, Cypherpunks, etc.).

We are all familiar with James Hughes and his perspectives,
for me this issue is an extra treat to hear more about Gilmore's
adventures.

http://www.life-enhancement.com/NeoFiles/default.asp?ID=47

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/