[extropy-chat] [Pigdog] Fwd:ExtropianTrash(fwdfromthespian at doitnow.com)

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Sat Sep 11 11:07:13 UTC 2004

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 wrote:

>... our opponents are SCARED, and this
> can only mean that they realize that transhumanist thinking is
> here to stay and grow, perhaps more than we ourselves hope:
> our enemies actually believe in the fast spread of  transhumanist
> memes more than transhumanists themselves.

Perhaps folk like Kass, Fukutyama and an assortment of
professional opinionists are actually in a symbiotic relationship with
transhumanists. Sort of like the media is in a symbiotic relationship
with politicians.

How'd it be if transhumanists were actually providing the oxygen
to Kass's flame?

Brett Paatsch