[extropy-chat] Mature rationality

Zero Powers zero.powers at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 05:46:08 UTC 2004

Eliezer, very nicely put.  I know it takes time to put together (and
type) a well-thought-out, coherent message.  And it can be
disheartening at times to do so only to have people basically thumb
their nose and say "well I still think you're wrong, and your mother
dresses you funny."

But I just wanted to let you know I found your post thought provoking
and enlightening.

Take care
Zero