[extropy-chat] If the nonUS citizens voted in Nov 2 elections...

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 15:07:16 UTC 2004

So little crime is actually reported to police in europe (and so few
police actually keep track of it) that it is meaningless to go by
police reports. You need to survey the population, instead.

http://www.google.it/search?q=cache:8XhNFyRTFKQJ:www.census.gov/prod/2001pubs/c2kbr01-8.pdf+average+household+size+US&hl=it

http://www.google.it/search?q=cache:q3JIf_50llEJ:images.vb.camcom.it/f/Varie/So/Sociale.pdf+crimini+statistiche&hl=it
> Italy car theft: http://www.targhe.org/articolo_cesc2002.html
>
> Alfio