[extropy-chat] POLITICS: National security

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 29 15:30:13 UTC 2004

Years ago I listened to Ram Dass at a conference on psychedelics. He stated
that the ONLY way to alter another person's opinion was by one on one
conversation. My shamanic initiation carried much the same message, change
comes from within, first with myself. As a cryonicist, I know this doubly
so. Chasing politics and the media is like blowing into the wind.

>"What worries me deeply, and I have seen it exemplified in this case, is
>that we in America are in great danger of slowly eroding into a
>proto-fascist state. <snip> The test is: What happens to the individual
>who dissents? <ship> I'm afraid, based on my own long experience, that
>fascism
>will come to America in the name of national security."
Gennady Ra <anyservice at cris.crimea.ua>

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =