[extropy-chat] Appropriate List Content - was Malachy's Prophecies; Pope John Paul II, then two before the destruction of the Holy Roman Church

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Apr 6 09:27:12 UTC 2005

On Apr 6, 2005, at 2:10 AM, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> There's nothing nebulous about my standards. There will be
> disagreement, but
> the alternatives are obviously worse.
>
> Enough discussion. Can we have a decision? Natasha?

No.  You don't have the privilege of saying when it is "enough
discussion".  You strike me as a bit too autocratic and abrupt for me
to be comfortable with you exercising such power as you describe.
There is a system of moderation on this list as you know.   We try to
guide gently where we intercede,  usually behind the scenes, if we
intercede  at all.   You are calling for more intercession.   We all
are listening but are not convinced.

- samantha