[extropy-chat] Conspiracy Theory Theory [was peak oil theory]

Curtis Sandoval curtis.sandoval at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:53:44 UTC 2005

I would take this a step further and suggest that every corporation or
corporate entity is a conspiracy, in that a conspiracy is merely an
attempt by a number of entities to act in concert toward a common end.
 Not every conspiracy has an illegal goal, and not every act of a
corporation is legal.  This crosses over into another thread then,
where "conspiracy theory" could merely mean "the study of
corporations", and this would be nearly synonymous with "game theory",
which tends to drive their actions.  This could be further extended to
consider conspiracies/corporations to be meta-organisms, merely
another life form made up of lower life forms (humans) as they behave.

On a simpler note, the abbreviation "Co." could just as easily stand
for "conspiracy" as "corporation".