[extropy-chat] Conspiracy Theory Theory [was peak oil theory]

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:32:27 UTC 2005

I was referring to the larger scale/ crazy conspiracy theories that involve
secret societies, government plans to hand over parks to the UN, lizard
aliens running the British royal families etc.

I don't think it's any conspiracy that corporations are in existence to
maximize shareholder returns. It just becomes a conspiracy when the oil
barons are in cahoots with the five jew bankers to drive oil into the
$500/barrel level to allow for the return of Krishna or something similar.

BAL