[extropy-chat] Conspiracy Theory Theory [

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 00:32:52 UTC 2005

--- "Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc." <megao at sasktel.net> wrote:
> Dirk Bruere wrote:
>
> > Moreso when the number of people who do have massive influence in
> the
> > world, let alone one nation, probably number no more than a few
> > hundred. And they all know each other.
>

> So which is preferred... a few hundred key govt persons manipulating
> from a position of  irresponsibility or
> a few hundred persons  whose livlihood hangs on their decisions.  We
> know who most of them are
> and as we saw with Martha Stewart they are not untouchable if they
> mess around with things.
>
> I'd rather see Kurzweil, Gates and a a dozen others like them
> conspiring  to live longer , knowing that they
> are likely to commercialize this for others than a similar size bunch
> living in a fool's paradise wondering if
> there was a consensus that people really approve of this and deciding
> to study the subject and do nothing in the however long meantime.

To imagine that Kurzweil, Gates, and Stewart are of the few hundred
spoken of is naive. Their wealth and power pales. Perhaps only Gates
rivals the PTB.

Besides, another causal link in the chain fell into place: China's
government is exhorting its people to put their savings into gold, i.e
they are preparing for a war-time economy.
http://www.china.org.cn/english/BAT/106135.htm

The JP Morgan-run chinese banking system is encouraging use of gold
deposits and is issuing gold certificates for gold on deposit.

JP Morgan runs the US Federal Reserve Bank. It also runs the Chinese
reserve bank. Who therefore stands to profit the most from a conflict
between these two nations? It is financing the military infrastructures
and welfare systems of both nations.

Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com