[extropy-chat] Re: TransColloquium Meeting: Dealing with New Pope's Campaign

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Thu Apr 28 08:09:21 UTC 2005

I thought I took what was posted at face value regarding the
subject of the TransColloquium meeting, but think I've spent
too much time learning what the meeting is _not_. Could you
rephrase/re-summarize/re-something about what this meeting _is_?
The fact that there are so many messages  about it (I didn't
read them all) might mean that others are confused too.

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/