[extropy-chat] Emotional maturity

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 3 05:56:26 UTC 2005

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of ekkoseven
Specifically, I was wondering if 90 year old people, after they are
'regenerated' using MNT, would then have the emotional maturity of a 20 year
old...?

I don't know, but I am eager to find out when I get
to be 90.  I can still do 20, when the situation calls
for it.  Example: recall downtown where we had the
Extro5.  They set up car races down there this past
weekend.  Went down there, it was wicked cool.  There
is nothing like race cars for converting money into
noise and testosterone.

BTW:  spike you have a truly wicked sense of humor.
ekkoseven

You are too kind, ekkoseven.  Welcome to Extropians.  Do
read the principles at your leisure:

http://www.aleph.se/Trans/Cultural/Philosophy/princip.html

We have gotten too far from these core values in the past
couple years I fear.