[extropy-chat] can't war protesters do better?

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 23:38:17 UTC 2005

Jeff, this explanation works well as far as it goes, however it is the sort of intriguing amateur psychoanalysis of a fairly complicated individual that I like very much-- so it ought to be mistrusted. It's too pat to reduce someone we don't like to that which we can understand..
he wants to prove himself to the world; he wants to prove himself to his father & his family;
he wants to best his father; and so forth.
Besides if Bush is such a little person how can he himself be held responsible for the war? If the smallness of Bush is so remarkable then the war's responsibility would lie with more significant persons than he. The respnsibility would lie with us for being-- as you say-- intellectually & ethically lazy. Perhaps all of we Americans ought to be put on trial at the Hague?

http://mail.yahoo.com