[extropy-chat] can't war protesters do better?

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 02:46:15 UTC 2005

geesh, meant to impart below I like amateur
psychoanalysis very much-- not George W. Bush, in the
event there was a confusion in anyone's mind. Bush is
not the simpleton he is portrayed as being. Bush is no
monster, either but-- on the other hand-- he is
certainly not the innocent Jesus loving guy his hacks
wouldn't mind you thinking he is. I personally am
counting the days until he is out of office; we need
more than even a Lincoln, we sure don't need the son
of Reagan's vice president.
Oh to be young in 2008.