[extropy-chat] can't war protesters do better?

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 05:52:27 UTC 2005

--- Al Brooks <kerry_prez at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Perhaps all of we Americans ought to be put on
> trial at the Hague?

Yeah, baby!  Bring it on!

If each person is tried based on their own individual
culpability, I'll joyfully submit myself to the grand
jury, first in line immediately folowing Bush, Cheney,
Rumsfeld, Rice, Wolfowitz, Gonzalez, Feith, Frum, et
al.

Best, Jeff Davis

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of
atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a
remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them."

                            George Orwell