[extropy-chat] Future friendly movies

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:18:21 UTC 2005

How can one of the most basic human activities be "distracting?
Two options: if they do it like us, then a good sex scene is always
good. If they do it different from us, then it becomes interesting
doesn't it?
I think a good SF movie must be, first, a good movie. Some good movies
have sex, some don't. All have a story with human interest. Good
movies have a good director, good actors (not necessarily stars), good
photography and good music.
I have been thinking of the best SF movies I have seen, I still rate
good old 2001 as first. Vanilla Sky (or the original Open your eyes)
is also good.
G.