[extropy-chat] Future friendly movies

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 18:29:51 UTC 2005

Okay.
Anyhow I'm old enough now so the distraction isn't much. But when younger the distraction was too unpleasant. What to do? put saltpeter in the popcorn butter?
Say how about a comedy film concerning insane nuclear physicists on the moon who remove  their bikinis and blow up the earth while listening to Hip Hop?

>How can one of the most basic human activities be "distracting?
>Two options: if they do it like us, then a good sex scene is always
>good. If they do it different from us, then it becomes interesting
>doesn't it?
>I think a good SF movie must be, first, a good movie. Some good movies
>have sex, some don't. All have a story with human interest. Good
>movies have a good director, good actors (not necessarily stars), good
>photography and good music.
>I have been thinking of the best SF movies I have seen, I still rate
>good old 2001 as first. Vanilla Sky (or the original Open your eyes)
>is also good.
G.

http://mail.yahoo.com