[extropy-chat] Mike...

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 20:07:18 UTC 2005

I don't know if you refer to myself, Mike, but I've never for one nanosecond thought of Bush as a ' tard. Bush is extremely savvy, a savant, alot of coke and alcohol but so what. He is not in any way a retard, he can memorize speeches, he is nobody's fool. I try to hate Bush but can't, it's like hating silly old Jimmy Carter.
Want to know what I dislike about so may xians? (glad you asked) They say they love but they don't. They love their kids, sure. Maybe their spouses. But when they hug me and say I love you it is disgusting. If someone calls you a 'brother in christ', you get the frick away from that scumbag without delay.