[extropy-chat] Re: Transhumanist short story

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 04:37:31 UTC 2005

--- Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> At 11:51 PM 8/13/2005 -0400, David Lubkin wrote:
> >Hmn. I guess one could similarly condense the
> writings of Ayn Rand onto
> >xenon atoms as:
> >
> > > I.
>
> Trans-I? But Rand was already perfect!
>
> Alas, one must now condense Rand herself into xenon
> (suitably) as:

Actually, if "Atlas Shrugged" was typical for Rand, I
would say that you would most appropriately condense
her into:

$

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson