[extropy-chat] Re: Transhumanist short story

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 14 05:21:01 UTC 2005

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of The Avantguardian
> Actually, if "Atlas Shrugged" was typical for Rand, I
> would say that you would most appropriately condense
> her into:
>
> $
>
> The Avantguardian

When all is said and done, *everything* condenses to $.
$ makes things happen, $ is the prime mover.  If $ is the
root of all evil, $ is also the root of all cool.  I'm
pretty sure that somehow $ caused the big bang.  When
the scientists discover the Theory Of Everything, they
will realize it was all designed to maximize $.  No
need to single out Rand.