[extropy-chat] Exhibitionism (no, not THAT kind)

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sun Aug 21 01:11:44 UTC 2005

Shame on you.  That some mother of one of the soldiers whose live was
wasted in this pointless atrocity of a war would actually do this is
great in my book.  It served to make it a lot more real to a lot of
Americans.  Your endless apologetics for this administration and its
actions and attacks on anyone and everything that cries foul are very
tiresome.  So shame on you.

I think it is time I stopped reading your biased rants for a while.
Again.

- samantha