[extropy-chat] Real estate as an extropian investment

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Mon Aug 22 19:31:46 UTC 2005

You forgot the horns: ]=)

My point is : If you are passing up Social Security/Pensioning for a
longevity process, is not said system then paying for that process,
costing the system money anyhow? Or did I miss something?

And no, of course that's not Communism, per se. Or, if what I wrote
was, than what I read was.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism

]3ret