[extropy-chat] Scientists create 'miracle mice' that

Joao Magalhaes jpnitya at verizon.net
Tue Aug 30 18:00:22 UTC 2005

It's not impossible, considering the already proven capacity for
regeneration of MRL mice. I should point out, however, that MRL mice,
despite their regenerative capacity, appear to be short-lived (Ellen
Heber-Katz, pers. comm.). So regenerative potential alone, despite it's
great impact for human medicine, is not necessarily related to aging. More
detailed aging studies in these animals are needed, though.

Yes, that's the conference Aubrey is organizing.

Cheers,

Joao